'You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.' ~ Paul Sweeney

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Dirty Rebound - Mira Lyn Kelly

Dirty Rebound
Publication Date: September 8, 2020


 
Wow! I knew how much I loved the Back To Me and the Slayers Hockey series' previous installments so I was very eager to get my hands on Dirty Rebound

Dirty Rebound surprised me a bit, as the Ruxton Meyers we've seen in the series so far was only sprinkled into the previous books. Rux and Cammy's story was so much sweeter than I thought it would be, but still had enough of the fire I have come to expect of Mira's characters.

I won't give spoilers away, because the back story for both Cammy and Rux really felt like a surprise, but suffice it to say that Rux is my new favorite (just don't tattle to Vaughn that I said so), and Dirty Rebound had me laughing, made my heart ache, and yes, there were a few tears shed.

Mira writes with such clarity, ensuring the readers feel everything that her characters are going through: the ache of loneliness, the sorrow of losing someone, the joy of finding a potential love interest, the hope that arises from meeting someone who lights that spark inside, and the madness that comes with the misunderstandings that happen in relationships due to past experiences. 

Rux and Cammy are a wonderful addition to the world Mira has created, and I can't wait to see what comes next (although I feel like I'm gonna start yet another re-read of the series because I love them all sooooo much!).

Dirty Rebound is available now for pre-order and releases September 8!

If you like sexy alpha athletes and the strong, independent, kick ass women who tame them, you should definitely check out Dirty Rebound when it releases. Links as well as recommended reading order, below:

Dirty Rebound will be the latest in the series, but I suggest you start with #HardCrush if you appreciate a reading order. This starts with the #BackToYou trilogy and then moves seamlessly into the Slayers Hockey series, which are part of the same universe. Here are the purchase and pre-order links:

Hard Crush

Dirty Player

Dirty Bad Boy

Dirty Secret (my FAVORITE)

Dirty Hookup

Dirty Rebound Pre-Order

*An electronic ARC copy was provided by the author for review*

No comments:

Post a Comment